Henderson, NV Residents Save with AC & Heating Preventative Maintenance Plans
Air conditioners and furnaces are designed to provide exceptional efficiency through numerous years of dependable service. HVAC equipment is subjected to significant wear and stress, especially in hot and humid climates like Nevada. No matter how old your air conditioner may be, regularly scheduled preventive maintenance will help improve performance and extend the life of your equipment.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Services
Heating and air conditioning maintenance can help maximize indoor comfort and lower utility costs by keeping critical components clean and free of obstructions. An air conditioner or furnace that is properly maintained will provide better humidity control and improved indoor air quality.
When you purchase an Ambient Edge maintenance plan or seasonal tune-up, we send NATE-certified technicians to your home or office on a bi-annual basis to perform a variety of important air conditioner maintenance services including:
- Testing refrigerant charge
- Testing electrical connections
- Balancing supply registers
- Testing compressor output
- Inspecting electrical systems and disconnect wires
- Lubricating bearings and motors
- Cleaning condensing and evaporator coils
- Inspecting existing ductwork for leaks and loose connections
- Cleaning the drain pan and clear drain lines
- Calibrating thermostat when necessary
- Inspecting fan relays
- Inspecting contractors and defrost controls
- Testing the blower motor
- Confirming proper supply register temperature
- Cleaning the outdoor condenser
HVAC Maintenance Benefits
Cooling and heating maintenance agreements provide many benefits when performed by a professional HVAC dealer.
- Superior Comfort: Dirty coils, clogged filters and other performance-robbing issues can degrade your overall sense of comfort. When your unit is not providing the design capacity, humidity control is affected. This can lead to a muggy feeling inside your home as soon as the AC unit shuts off. Regular maintenance helps provide consistent indoor comfort even in severe weather conditions.
- Lower Repair Costs: Our qualified service technicians can quickly identify worn parts before they actually malfunction. Preventive maintenance is an effective strategy for avoiding a costly breakdown during the hottest part of the summer.
- Lower Utility Costs: A properly maintained HVAC system will provide the BTUs required to cool and heat your home efficiently, which will help lower summer utility costs. Additionally, our service techs will also locate other structural deficits in your home that waste energy and impact performance.
- Longer Equipment Life: When your air conditioner is serviced properly, it will accumulate fewer runtime hours without affecting your sense of comfort. Dirty coils and motors force the system to work longer and harder to meet the indoor load, which can ultimately shorten the life of the equipment.
Complete Preventive Maintenance
We encourage you to schedule an estimate for preventive maintenance work today. Ambient Edge offers several flexible maintenance plan options to help keep your air conditioner operating efficiently through Nevada’s hot summer months.